Saturday, May 11, 2013

More Convergence Prep

I got a few more games in with my proxy army and a few laughs this past Wednesday with my normal WM night group. So far my games have gone splendidly well. Undefeated with Forge Father Syntherion and his very synergistic play style.

I've massively enjoyed their unique style of play. They can run multiple jacks very efficiently if you can play properly. This is definitely not the faction for new players in my opinion, as the floor is higher then most factions.

In preperation for getting the nice models at lock and load I am painting up some custom bases. I have got some nice industrial bases, I wanted to do something a little different for my arcs. Does this look good? Or like a butchered bumble bee smashed into my base? Please post comments if you like it or not. Also if you think it'll be too much for an entire faction?


No comments:

Post a Comment